Enjoy Fellowship, Worship, Prayer, Teaching and Small Group Discussions
Fall Women's Bible Study Opportunities---
• The Armor of God ~ by Priscilla Shirer – Mondays, 7pm @ Baldock’s home
• Experiencing God ~ by Blackaby – Tuesdays, 10-11:30am @ Tolson’s home
• Visionary Parenting – Wednesday mornings TBD @ McCooey’s home
• Precept Upon Precept ~ Covenant: Study God’s Covenant with His People – Thursdays, 9-11:30am @ First B
• Let’s Walk Intentionally ~ Biblical Principles for Everyday Living – Thursdays, 7pm @ First B
• Moms in Prayer – covering our kids and their schools in prayer. Date and time depending on the interest.
"First Friday Fellowship"
Fridays (1st of the month), 6pm-8pm - crafting, sewing, quilting and fellowship - click here to learn more
Let’s grow in our walk with God as we get to know each other better!
Click here to email the church office, if you need more information.
< Study Tools
"The Promises of Heaven They Change Everything" - Women's 3rd Annual Retreat @ Heart 6 Women’s Retreat. October 14-16 and the theme is HEAVEN!
"Fall Afresh" a multi church kick off for Women's Ministry through out our community. A one time worship event with Lissa Hunter leading worship and teaching from Deborah Buckingham.